TRIVANDRUM CALENDAR  PROJECT-2021

 Thiruvananthapuram (or Trivandrum) is the capital of the southern Indian state of Kerala. It’s distinguished by its British colonial architecture and many art galleries. Thiruvananthapuram literally means “City of Lord Anantha” in Malayalam. 


Yes! Finally, I did this!
I'm a very passionate Trivian. Trivandrum calendar was one of my dream projects. I have taken around 2-3 months for completing this. The biggest challenge was... Yes, it was drawings! I used iPad and Apple Pencil drawings, and reference taken from Google.

I have taken a print in high-quality texture paper and, I bought wooden stands from stores in Trivandrum city.​​​​​​​ I have posted some social media and received a good response from it.










Continue to read >> 


Post a Comment

0 Comments